- You are here: Homepage »
Audi TTRS / RS3 Mk3 8V1 PnP Engine Management
- 5 995,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 31 days
- Product stock balance
- 0 pcs
The Audi TTRS / RS3 Mk3 Kit – Based on the Syvecs S7Plus ECU, the Plug N Play kit inherits all of its features. Designed to work only on the CZGB 8V1 Engines
Introducing the New Audi TTRS / RS3 Mk3 Plug in ECU Kit, Designed to work only on the CZGB 8v1 Engines.
Based on the Syvecs S7 Plus ECU, the Plug N Play kit inherits all of its features but we are particularly proud of the following:
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the DSG
- Full Direct Injection and Pump Control
- 10 Injector Support with 5 Port Injectors
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
- Full Variable Valve Timing control
- Flex Fuel control
- Cruise Control
- Fully functional with every other control module on the Car
- Closed loop Dual Lambda Control
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Flat Shift
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g and individual wheel speed monitoring.
- 4 programmable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power applications where the maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
FAQ and Help
Q) Do you control the OEM Intake Flaps
A) Yes, This is set in Output Functions – Fan7 (Intake Flap), Its controlled Based on RPM vs Manifold Pressure
Q) Do you control the OEM Exhaust Valves
A) Yes, This is set in Output Functions – Fan8 (Exhaust Flap Control), Its controlled Based on Load vs DriveMode so you can open only in Dynamics mode
Q) Do you control the Exhaust Cam Lift Solenoids
A) Yes, This is adjustable in Output Function – Variable Cam Control
Q) How is the OEM Coolant Switch Pump Controlled
A) This is found in Output Functions – Fan2 (Coolant Switch Pump), Its controlled Based on Engine speed and Coolant Temp
Q) How is the Electronic Blow of Valve controlled
A) This is found in Output Functions – Fan5 (Turbo Recirc) , Its controlled via Throttle Angle, Manifold Presure and RPM
Q) Can I install different in tank pump?
A) Yes, the Syvec’s communicates with the OEM Fuel Pump Ecu to allow PWM Control of the Pump so it can be adjusted to suit your new pump. This is found in Output Function – Basic PWM 2 – (Intake Fuel Pump)
Q) What of the original features will now now work?
A) None, even cruise control works but it doesn’t allow you to adjust speed on the stalk, only clamp a speed currently
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to Log, Read Codes and Clear them on other ecus on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via the Use on VagCom
All this on top of the usual S7Plus features.
- Posti Express-paketti
- 10,00 €
- Pickup from our premises (when agreed)
- 0,00 €
- When separately agreed, we can arrange a meeting in our premises to pick up products. You can pay online or by card with iZettle on site.