- You are here: Homepage »
Honda Civic Type R FK8 2017- Plug & Play Engine Management
- 5 853,00 €
Honda Civic FK8 kit offers easy way to install engine management system. It's based on powerful Syvecs S7 Plus that offers a lot of tuneability. Full kit including ECU and Adapter loom
- Car manufacturer
The Syvecs Honda Civic Kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Honda Civic Range with a Complete Standalone Engine control Module,
By simpling pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following!
Syvecs Honda Civic Features:
- Flat Shift.
- Electronic wastegate control
- Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
- Adjustable Launch Control.
- 3 x switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons.
- Direct injection and port injection.
- Adjustable knock control, DI Pump Control, Injection angles for modified engines.
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps.
- Full Variable Valve Timing control.
- VTEC Control
- Flex Fuel control
- Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
- Closed loop Lambda Control.
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
- Antitheft and valet modes.
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons.
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors.
- Control high or low impendance injectors.
- Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
- Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
And much, much more!
- Posti Express-paketti
- 10,00 €
- Pickup from our premises (when agreed)
- 0,00 €
- When separately agreed, we can arrange a meeting in our premises to pick up products. You can pay online or by card with iZettle on site.