- You are here: Homepage »
Renault Clio 2, power steering controller
- 33,00 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 3 pcs
Kit to install Opel / Vauxhall Corsa B or C electric power steering to any other vehicle.
This controller box comes ready to install. All you need to do is to connect a 12V ignition switched power source and install the adjustment knob in a proper place.
Comes complete with controller box, wires, adjustment knob, installation manual and ECU plug.
Electric power steering uses an electric motor to assist the steering. A computer module (ECU) receives information from several sensors and decides which level of assistance the electric motor should deliver to the steering. When you install a Corsa electric power steering to your vehicle it won´t work because the ECU doesn´t receives information from vehicle speed sensor and engine speed sensor. That’s why you need this controller unit. It sends information to the ECU according to the position of the knob. So, the position of this knob will determine the steering assistance level.
How to adjust steering assistance:
- Adjustment knob turned fully anti-clockwise – no steering assistance.
- Adjustment knob turned fully clockwise – maximum steering assistance.
- Between this two points, you have various intermediate steering assistance levels.
There is a long list of vehicles using electric power steering. These type of steering is easily installed in any vehicle because they are small, lightweight (compared with other types of power steering) and you only need to modify your steering column.
- Posti Express-paketti
- 10,00 €
- Pickup from our premises (when agreed)
- 0,00 €
- When separately agreed, we can arrange a meeting in our premises to pick up products. You can pay online or by card with iZettle on site.